PRIVATE INVESTIGATION – SECURITY – SURVEILLANCE – LOSS PREVENTION
Law Enforcement/Management professional with 25-year career track.
Select Skills, Strengths, and Accomplishments:
- Three-year tenure with the Phelps County Sheriffs Department, FTO,Corrections.
- Extensively experienced across multiple branches of private investigation.
- Professionally trained in the art of negotiation.
- PPCT Professional Tactics trained.
- Exceptional skills in the areas of research, analysis, strategic planning; program management, crisis intervention, conflict resolution; team leadership, training, evaluation.
- Investigated and brought down a tire theft ring in Baltimore for Bridgestone tire.
Maintain a broad scope of experience, education/ training, and attributes well suited for:
- Development and implementation of safety, security, and loss prevention programs.
- Management of loss prevention associates in areas of training, supervision, and motivation.
- Conducting thorough and comprehensive internal and external investigations.
- Procurement, implementation, and troubleshooting of sophisticated surveillance security systems.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE – LAW ENFORCEMENT & PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS
Investigator | 2019 – present
Provide specialized investigative services for corporate, private clients.
|Executive Protection |
Child Custody Cases
Missing Persons Electronic Surveillance and Detection
Workers Comp Claims
Background Checks Fraud Investigation Employee Dishonesty
Phelps County Sherriff’s Department | 2006 – 2010
Field Training Officer
- Briefed uniformed and commanding officers on cases, providing critical information and corrective action plans. Monitored department operations in the areas of prison control, fingerprinting, photographing, line ups, physical searches, warrant checks, and incident report verification.
- I prepared confidential forms and statements for the Sheriff and the press on various matters.
- I spent four months interning with Sergeant Detective Mark Leathers in the Cyber Crimes Unit helping with investigations.
General Manager/Loss Prevention/Fixer | 2010 – 2019
Provided management and leadership to several big named corporations.
|Inventory Control |
Conflict and Dispute Resolution
Electronic Surveillance and Detection
Multi-Million Dollar P&L Mgmt
EDUCATION, MILITARY BACKGROUND & LICENSURES
of Arts,BusinessOrganization in Security Management, 2012
Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice and Human Behavior, 2010
Missouri State Licensed and Bonded, Private Investigator 2019012150